Camillus Carnivore X Machete with survival knife
The Camillus Carnivore X Machete in full tang construction fits perfectly in the hand thanks to an ergonomic, roughened handle made of light brown ABS plastic with finger recesses. The approx. 30 cm long blade with a spar grind is made of 420 stainless steel and is particularly corrosion-resistant thanks to the Titanium Bonded process and remains sharp for longer.
On the back of the blade, in addition to a ground barb, there is an approx. 20 cm long serrated blade, which means that the Camillus Carnivore X Machete can also be used for sawing.
The scope of delivery also includes a small survival knife with drop-point blade and barb on the back of the blade, which is equipped with an eyelet at the end of the handle, two hex keys and can be used as a spear point thanks to practical notches.
Both the small survival knife and the machete come with a ballistic nylon sheath.
Camillus Carnivore X is the ideal survival tool for the wilderness.
- Machete, saw and survival knife
- Full Tang Construction
- Ergonomically shaped, durable handle
- Shaft ground saw and ground barb on machete back
- Survival knife with various functions and nylon sheath
- Finished 420 steel blade
- Ballistic nylon sheath
Specifications of the Camillus Carnivore X Machete
- Knife type: Machete with survival knife
- Construction: Full-Tang
- Blade shape: Spear-Point (Special)
- Blade grind: Smooth, hollow grind
- Blade Material: 420 Stainless Steel, Titanium Bonded Finish
- Blade Finish: Matte
- Rockwell hardness: HRC51-53
- Material handle: ABS
- Handle Finish: textured, ergonomically shaped
- Overall length: machete: 450 mm / knife: 130 mm
- Blade length: machete: 290 mm / knife: 50 mm
- Blade thickness: machete: 3.8 mm / knife: 2.2 mm
- Weight: Machete: 460 g / Knife: 23 g
- Color light brown / silver
Scope of delivery
- Camillus Carnivore X Machete
- Ballistic nylon sheath (machete)
- Survival knife
- Nylon sheath (knife)