Sleeping Bag Grüezi Bag Biopod Wool Murmeltier Comfort XXL right
Comfort 8°C / 4°C extreme temperature -10°C
High-quality lightweight sleeping bag, extra wide in the form of a blanket, with Alpine wool filling for spring, summer or autumn.
The Biopod Wolle Murmeltier Comfort XXL is our comfort miracle of the Biopod series and has a wider cut compared to the Biopod Wolle Goas Comfort. Thanks to its Alpine wool filling, it has an excellent climate and very good insulation values due to the second layer of Synthdown. Alpine wool provides warmth and absorbs moisture, which creates an excellent sleeping climate. The sleeping climate is decisive for sleep quality. The deeper and more relaxed your sleep, the more rested you will be the next morning.
The Murmeltier Comfort XXL is lightweight and has a small pack size. The Murmeltier Comfort XXL can be used as a sleeping bag or as a blanket. If you put, e.g., a fleece jacket into the pillow pocket, the Murmeltier Comfort XXL provides a pillow which does not shift. Ideal conditions for restful sleep.
How Almwolle works
Our body requires a lot of energy to regulate its temperature. Sheep’s wool offsets the climate and therefore partly takes care of temperature regulation. The remaining energy can be used to help the body recover. The processed Almwolle used in Biopod sleeping bags acts as a natural air conditioning system: the body is constantly emitting moisture. However, when it gets too humid in the sleeping bag, the body gets very cold and it is no longer possible to sleep well. Wool absorbs the moisture and releases it outwards. It does so in small amounts to prevent evaporative cooling. This regulates the temperature in the sleeping bag, retaining heat or cooling, to create comfortable conditions for a restful sleep. Wool also provides warmth in damp conditions.
Grüezi bag uses wool from sheep in the Alps as the filling for its product line, Biopod.
Durable, natural, bio-degradable and renewable: Sheep's wool, in this case special Almwolle, can be shorn annually.
Grüezi Bag Biopod Wool Murmeltier Comfort XXL left - the extra wide blanket sleeping bag!
- Adjustable hood: adapts to the shape of the head extremely well
- Pillow pocket: Put a piece of clothing, e.g. a fleece jacket, into the pillow pocket to create a pillow that stays in place.
- Inner and external pockets: for valuable items and things you would rather have close by
- Two-way zip with wide covering: to prevent heat loss through the zip
- Zip retainer tape: to allow the zip to open and close more easily without getting stuck.
- Connectable: The sleeping bag can be connected with a model from the same product line that has a zip on the other side to form a double sleeping bag.
- Convertible into a blanket: can also be used as a blanket
- PFC free: no perfluorinated chemicals are used.
- Highly water repellent: due to the use of the durable german impregnation Bionic Finish Eco
Outer material: Breathable, rustle-free, water-repellent 40D/290T nylon mini rip stop (100% polyamide)
Inner material: soft, breathable 50D/320T (100% polyester)
Filling: 2-layer construction: 1st layer Almwolle, 85% new wool, corn starch 15% (PLA) Ingeo Density: 60g / m² - 2nd layer synth down 100% polyester 100g /m²
|Sleeping bag shape
||8°C Comfort range (TCom)
4°C Lower limit range (TLim)
-10°C Survival range (TExt)
||1st layer: 85% wool / 15% polylactide
2nd layer: 100% polyester
||225 x 95 cm
||160 - 191 cm
||1600 gram + stuff sack
||ø21 x 35 cm (compressed ø22 x 27 cm)
||12 litres (compressed 10 litres)
Scope of delivery:
- Grüezibag Sleeping Bag Biopod Wool Murmeltier Comfort XXL right
- Pack sack
- Storage bag
- Detailed washing and care instructions