Snugpak Silk Mix Inner Sleeping Bag
The Snugpak Silk Mix Liner provides a comfortable feel against the skin and is ideal as a liner sleeping bag or for overnight stays in cabins, hostels or hotels. Silk has the special property to warm in cool temperatures and cool in heat. This makes the Snugpak Silk Mix Liner suitable for summer and winter use.
Silk is a fabric we associate with luxury, but silk also keeps us warm. In fact, silk is a poor conductor of heat and therefore retains heat in sleeping bags, making the Snugpak Silk Mix Liner a very warm option with a touch of luxury.
Another surprising property of silk is its temperature balancing properties. The natural heat-retaining properties keep the body at a comfortable temperature in extreme heat and cold.
The Silk Mix Liner is the most heat efficient liner in Snugpak's lineup.
- Mummy shape
- 30% silk / 70% cotton
- Soft and comfortable
- Can also be used on its own in warmer climates
- Breathable with moisture wicking properties
- Extends the life of the sleeping bag
- Easy care, machine washable, quick drying
- Packing bag included
Specifications of Snugpak Silk Mix Liner
- Color: black
- Sleeping bag shape: mummy
- Weight: 140 g
- Length: 210 cm
- Shoulder width: 75 cm
- foot width: 50 cm
- Material: 30% silk / 70% cotton
- Packing size: 15 x 7.5 cm
Scope of delivery
- Snugpak Silk Mix Liner
- Packing bag
- Shape: Mummy sleeping bag
- Type: Sleeping bag liner
- body height: 160 - 200 cm
- Weight: up to 800 grams