Heat foot warmer 1 pair
Foot warmers from The Heat Company are extra thin and therefore suitable for any shoe. Indispensable in cold weather outdoors. Police and Armed Forces in Austria have been using Heat foot warmers for years. Ideal also for ski boots!
Activation of the foot warmer
- tear open the packaging and take out the HEAT foot warmer.
- put them in your jacket or trouser pocket for a few minutes until the HEAT foot warmers are pleasantly warm.
- peel off protective paper and stick cushion outside on bottom of socks.
Only suitable for use inside the shoe - comfortable 40°C for 8+ hours. After use, dispose of in normal household waste.
Features of Heat Foot Warmer / Toe Warmer
- 1 pair of foot warmers with adhesive side
- 8 hours warm feet
- 100% natural
- Non-toxic and odorless
- Immediately ready for use, warm up in the air
- Extra thin, suitable for any shoe
- Shelf life of several years if unopened
Specifications of the foot warmers from The Heat Company
- Application: Stick on the bottom of the socks, suitable for all shoes
- Content: 1 pair
- Size: 9 x 7cm
- Weight: 13 gram/piece
- Warming time: 8+ hours
- Temperature: 40°C
- Ingredients: Water, common salt, vermiculite, activated carbon, iron powder.
- Shelf life: unopened for several years
Scope of delivery of the Heat Foot Warmer
- Bag with 2 self-adhesive Heat foot warmers
- Content: 1,00 Pair
Video Toewarmers from The Heat Company
When the cold comes, there is only one solution "heat" and now its available for every shoe. Stick the extra thin toe warmer to the underside of the socks and slide into your shoe. The air activates the foot warmer all by itself, only a few minutes and it unfolds its full power for hours.