Gerber Hunting Knife Moment Fixed Blade
The Gerber Hunting Knife Moment Fixed Blade has a smooth 9.22 cm drop-point blade, which is made of 5Cr15MoV stainless steel, with a glass bead blasted finish. The handle of the Gerber Moment hunting knife is ergonomically designed and covered with textured rubber. This ensures safe handling of the Gerber Moment Fixed Blade during all thrusting and drawing motions.
Thanks to Full-Tang construction, the Gerber Moment Fixed Blade is a suitable knife for even the toughest hunters.
The Gerber Moment hunting knife slides easily into the durable nylon sheath for optimal carry in your backpack. The sheath of the Gerber Moment knife can be attached to the belt for quick access to the knife.
- Ergonomic, non-slip handle with textured rubber coating
- Full-tang construction of premium stainless steel
- Glass bead blasted blade for lower reflection and fewer fingerprints
- Pommel with lanyard hole
- Large, smooth knife blade - easy to sharpen
- Nylon knife sheath with metal button - keeps knife within reach and securely in place
- Very well balanced construction
- Knife type: Fixed blade
- Blade: Drop Point
- Blade grind: Smooth
- Blade material: 5Cr15MoV stainless steel
- Material handle: Nylon with rubber coating
- Total length: 21.92 cm
- Length of blade: 9.22 cm
- Weight: 204 g
Scope of delivery
- Gerber hunting knife Moment Fixed Blade
- Nylon knife sheath