Snugpak Bunker - rugged, slim 3-person tent
The Bunker tent provides rugged, expedition-level shelter from Snugpak's Professional line. With the Snugpak Bunker, the outer tent is pitched first using two counter-rotating DAC aluminum poles, then the inner tent can be installed in a sheltered environment. The stormproof design protects with a hydrostatic water column (HH) of 5000 mm. This versatile tent sleeps 3 people and has an impressive footprint of 2.6 x 2.25 meters and a height of 1.05 meters - in an emergency, the Snugpak Bunker tent can shelter up to six people seated.
A front entrance staggered at two points protects against wind and weather, while the 5000mm waterproof fabric provides protection from storms and a trough-shaped floor protects against puddling in heavy rain.
Multiple ventilation channels direct airflow and reduce condensation, while a no-see-um mosquito net provides breathability and insect protection. Inside there are six mesh pockets to store small essentials, plus there are hanging loops for lighting etc.
With the Snugpak Bunker you get a robust and reliable 3-person tent with relatively low weight, which can be disassembled into its individual parts and can be transported well in the backpack during trekking and mountain tours. A solid tent for basic camping, mountaineering and winter camping.
Snugpak Bunker - slim and sturdy 3-person tent.
- Slim 3-person dome tent.
- Offset entrances for protection from wind and weather
- 2 shovel shaped vents
- Fast, easy pitching
- Sturdy construction
- Spacious sleeping area
- Outer tent can also be used separately
- Mesh pockets for equipment
- Hanging loop for lamp in head area
- 100% waterproof, fully PU sealed material
- Taped seams
- Flame retardant fabrics
- Outer tent: 100% polyester rip-stop (210t) with waterproof PU coating, 5000mm HH
- Inner tent: 100% Nylon (190t) with mosquito net
- Mosquito net: 50D Polyester No-See-Um Mesh
- Floor: 100% nylon (190t) with waterproof PU coating, 5000mm HH, bathtub shape.
- Poles: DAC-Featherlite NSL - anodized TH72M aluminum poles with connectors.
- Accessories: compression sack, 19 Y-pegs, guy lines, repair kit
Specifications of Snugpak Bunker
- Construction: dome tent
- Season: 4 (without arctic winter circle)
- Capacity 3 persons
- Footprint: 260 x 225 x 105 cm
- Sleeping space: 245 x 205 x 96 cm
- Accesses: 1
- Apses: -
- Freestanding: -
- Poles: DAC-Featherlite NSL, anodized aluminum
- Floor: 100% nylon 190t, PU coated, water column 5000 mm, trough shape
- Inner tent: 100% Nylon 190t, 50D Polyester mesh
- Outer tent: 100% Polyester 210t, Rip-Stop, PU coated, water column 5000 mm
- Color: Olive
- Packing size: 45 x 20 cm
- Reduced weight: 2.81 kg (inner/outer tent, poles)
- Total weight: 3.24 kg
Scope of delivery of the Snugpak Bunker tent
- Snugpak The Bunker Tent
- DAC Featherlite NSL aluminum poles
- 19 Y-pegs
- Repair kit
- Compression bag
- Assembly instructions (English)