Snugpak Ionosphere - comfortable, waterproof 1-person tent
The Snugpak Ionosphere is a light and compact tent that offers a comfortable sleeping space for 1 person. The Snugpak Ionosphere is specifically designed for planned adventure overnight stays, wild camping and adventure races where robust protection from the elements is required. The 1-person Ionosphere tent has an impressive footprint of 2.4 m long and 0.9 m wide and offers plenty of space for one person with equipment. In an emergency, two people can find shelter in the Snugpak Ionosphere.
The flat, easy to pitch tent can be packed up small and has a weight of only 1.2 kg. By using proven DAC aluminum stands, it does not take up valuable space in the backpack.
The perfect one-person tent, the Ionosphere, protects you from everything except the worst of the storm. With a water column of 5000mm, PU-coated flysheet with sealed seams and an invisible mosquito net, nothing stands in the way of the outdoor experience.
For wild summer camping, the Snugpak Ionosphere is the ideal camouflage, because the outer tent can be left out and offers a wonderful view into the starry sky.
Are you looking for something even smaller and lighter? Check out the Snugpak Stratosphere.
Features of the Snugpak Ionosphere tent
- Compact one-person tent
- Fast, easy assembly
- Optimal for stealth camping, adventure races, mountaineering and mountaineering
- 100% waterproof, fully taped seams
- Floor: 100% Nylon 190T with waterproof 5'000mm HH PU coating
- inner tent: 100% Nylon 190T, Polyester 50D mosquito net with approx. 4000 holes/cm²
- outer tent: 100% polyester 210T ripstop with waterproof 5'000mm HH PU coating
- DAC-Featherlite NSL - anodized TH72M aluminium rods with connectors
- 3 vents, one side entrance with awning
- 10 net pockets for equipment and hanging loop in the head area
- compression bag, aluminium rods, 16 pegs and repair kit are included