Snugpak Torrent thermal jacket black - size L
Comfort -5°C / extreme temperature -10°C
The Torrent thermal jacket from Snugpak meets all outdoor demands. It is insulated by the exclusive Softie insulation, has sealed seams and is 100% waterproof. The Snugpak Torrent jacket has an insulated hood with a perfect fit that can be adjusted by means of two drawstrings. When not in use, the hood can be rolled up into the collar or removed by zipper. At the lower hem of the torrent jacket, there is also a double-sided adjustable drawstring, thanks to which a loss of heat can be prevented. The brushed soft inner collar gives a comfortable neck warmth and serves the comfortable carrying feeling.
The torrent has a hidden inside pocket on the inside. Deep side pockets make it possible to store personal belongings or to insert gloves. A warm thermo lining also helps keep your hands warm outdoors.
The Torrent jacket from Snugpak is 100% waterproof. Due to the breathability of the fabric of the jacket, it remains dry inside, even during active use. The YKK zippers are weatherproof and protect against wind and weather. The torrent jacket also has zippers under the armpits, which allow for temperature regulation and ventilation.
- 100% waterproof with fully sealed seams, PU 10'000mm HH
- Breathable 5000mm
- Softie® insulation for thermal insulation
- Comfort temperature down to -5°C
- Extreme temperature to -10°C
- Fully adjustable hem
- Adjustable Velcro straps on the wrists
- Forearm ventilation zippers, with mesh inner side
- Deep, insulated pockets
- Hidden breast pocket inside
- Insulated hood with peak and double adjustment
- Fully removable and stowable hood
- Brushed polyester neck warmer for more comfort and warmth
- Available in the colours "Black","Electric Blue" and "Forest Green".
|-5°C Comfort range
-10°C Lower limit range
|Paratex Dry (100% Nylon)
|Paratex Light (100% Nylon)
|Softie (100% polyester)
|Neck to hem
|Centre of neck to wrist
|Width of jacket
Scope of delivery
- Snugpak Torrent Jacket Black Size L