Fenix AER-03 V2.0 remote pressure switch
The Fenix AER-03 V2.0 is an improved model of the popular remote pressure switch. The Fenix AER-03 V2.0 remote switch is the perfect accessory for tactical flashlights, allowing you to turn your flashlight on and off silently and quickly, as well as mode/brightness selection. The AER-03 remote switch easily mounts to your weapon with Velcro or cable ties (both included). Made of durable, non-reflective materials, the Fenix AER-03 remote switch is IP68 dustproof and waterproof.
Through the Fenix AER-02 cable switch, the flashlight can be operated in momentary light or constant light mode, furthermore, additional functions such as strobo and SOS modes can be operated directly through the switch.
Features of Fenix AER-03 V2.0 remote switch.
- Silent pressure switch with a service life of 100,000 switching cycles
- Constant light and momentary light operation
- Additional functions such as strobo and SOS can be activated/deactivated
- Velcro fastener and cable tie for quick and easy installation
- Cable made of elastic PU material with a length of 23cm
- Torch adapter made of high quality T6 aluminum, with type III hard anodized finish
- Non-reflective material
- Suitable for Fenix models TK16, TK20R*, TK25UV, TK25RED, RK25R&B, TK32, UC35 V2.0
- Dust and waterproof according to IP68
Technical data of Fenix remote switch AER-03 V2.0
- Pressure switch length: 70mm
- Cable length: 24cm
- Total length: 34mm
- Thread size: Tr24 x 1.5mm
- Adapter size: ø26.5 x 32mm
- Material cable: Elastic PU, non-reflective
- Material adapter: T6 aluminum, type III hard anodized
- Weight: 40 gram