LifeSaver Cube 5000UF replacement filter - sealed
The LifeSaver Cube Replacement Filter 5000UF provides ultrafiltration microbiological water filtration to reliably rid contaminated water of viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites. The Cube Replacement Filter is heat-sealed in aluminium foil and thus achieves an extended shelf life of 10 years from the date of production. This replacement filter is exclusively suitable for the LifeSaver Cube Water Filter and always provides safe, clean drinking water - whether for outdoor activities, everyday life, business trips, when travelling to faraway countries or in extreme situations and crises.
Thanks to the sealed packaging, this replacement filter can be stored for longer, as this aluminium barrier film has a water vapour diffusion rate 80 times lower than that of a polyethylene film. The sealed aluminium packaging acts as a barrier to prevent water vapour from entering the packaging and at the same time retains the glycerine in the wood fibre membranes. This packaging allows storage for up to 10 years from the date of production.
Features of the LifeSaver Cube Replacement Sealed Filter 5000UF
- sealed packaging - storage for several years
- High efficiency water filter
- Filter capacity up to 5000 litres
- Filters all pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi, cysts etc.
- cartridge closes at the end of its life "Fail Safe"
- Tested by an independent test institute and conforming to NSF Protocol 231
- Each filter is tested by the manufacturer
- food safe material - free of BPA and BPS plasticizers
- Manufactured in Great Britain
Performance and technical data of Cube 5000UF replacement filter
- Filter type: Spare filter
- Filter technology: Cartridge with Fail Save
- filtration processes: ultrafiltration (UF)
- Filter capacity: up to 5000 litres
- Retention capacity:
- viruses: > 99.99% - Log 4
- bacteria: > 99.9999% - Log 6
- Cysts: >99.9 % - Log 3
- Flow rate: 1.25 litres/min @ 0.85 bar (g)
- weight: approx. 0.3 kg
- Dimensions: 215 x 80 x 75 mm
- Shelf life: 10 years from date of manufacture