LifeSaver JerryCan 10000UF replacement filter - sealed
The LifeSaver JerryCan Replacement Filter 10000UF provides ultra-filtration microbiological water filtration to reliably remove viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water. The JerryCan filter heat-sealed in aluminium foil thus achieves an extended shelf life of 10 years from the date of production. This replacement filter is compatible with both the LifeSaver JerryCan 10000UF and the JerryCan 20000UF and filters up to 10000 litres of water.
The sealed packaging allows this replacement filter to be stored for longer periods of time because this aluminum barrier film has a water vapor diffusion rate 80 times lower than a polyethylene film. The sealed aluminium packaging acts as a barrier to prevent water vapour from entering the packaging and at the same time retains the glycerine in the wood fibre membranes. This packaging allows storage for up to 10 years from the date of production.
This filter is exclusively suitable for LifeSaver JerryCan filters and always provides safe, clean drinking water - whether for outdoor activities, everyday life, business trips, when travelling to distant countries or in extreme situations and crises.
Features of the LifeSaver JerryCan replacement filter 10000UF
- sealed packaging - storage for several years
- High efficiency water filter
- Filter capacity up to 10000 litres
- Filters all pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi, cysts etc.
- cartridge closes at the end of its life "Fail Safe"
- Tested by an independent test institute and conforming to NSF Protocol 231
- Each filter is tested by the manufacturer
- food safe material - free of BPA and BPS plasticizers
- Manufactured in Great Britain
Performance and technical data of JerryCan 10000UF replacement filter
- Filter type: Spare filter
- Filter technology: cartridge with Fail Save
- Filtration process: Ultrafiltration (UF)
- Filter capacity: up to 10000 litres
- Retention capacity
- viruses: > 99.99% - Log 4
- bacteria: > 99.9999% - Log 6
- Cysts: >99.9 % - Log 3
- Flow rate: 3 litres/min @ 0.6 bar (g)
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Dimensions: 450 x 65 x 65 mm
- Shelf life: 10 years from date of manufacture