LifeSaver JerryCan 20'000UF Green - Canister with ultrafiltration system
If you go camping with your family and cannot find clean water in the area, LifeSaver JerryCan - ultrafiltration canisters produce clean, sterile drinking water without a rotten taste - quickly and easily.
The green LifeSaver JerryCan 20'000 is a robust and portable water filter capable of producing 20'000 litres of clean drinking water. The filter removes viruses, bacteria, cysts, parasites, fungi, as well as all other microbiological pathogens, without the help of chemical additives such as iodine, chlorine or chlorine dioxide. Activated carbon reduces chemical residues, including chlorine, pesticides, endocrine disrupters, medical residues and heavy metals. This state-of-the-art filtration system works completely without electricity and always provides you with 18.5 litres of drinking water for eating, drinking, washing, showering and cooking.
The LifeSaver JerryCan Green 20'000UF is equipped with a replaceable cartridge that filters up to 20'000 litres of water. The LifeSaver canister contains a unique "Fail Safe System" that closes the filter cartridge at the end of its shelf life, preventing contaminated water from being drunk.
LifeSaver meets all European, British and American drinking water regulations for microbiological reduction and has been tested and certified by the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
Features of the green LifeSaver JerryCan 20'000UF
- Produces 20,000 litres of pure drinking water
- Ideal for groups and longer tours
- suitable for private households, families, individuals, mobile groups, aid organisations and municipalities
- highly efficient filter technology - filters all pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, cysts, parasites, fungi etc.
- Fail Safe - automatic mechanism that closes the filter membrane and alerts the user to change the filter
- activated carbon removes chemical residues such as chlorine, bad odour and improves the taste of the water
- LifeSaver EU conformity: European Drinking Water Directive Council Directive 98/83/EC
- Tested to NSF Protocol 231 standard by an independent laboratory
- Rugged housing for use in the most demanding environments
- material both BPA- and BPS-free
- easy cleaning - no chemicals, boil or scrub
- simple and intuitive operation
- Worldwide warranty for 2 years
- Manufactured in Great Britain
Performance and technical data of the green LifeSaver JerryCan 20'000UF
- Capacity: 18.5 litres
- Flow rate: 4 litres/min. @ 0.6 bar (g)
- Filter capacity: 20'000 litres
- Filtration process: Ultrafiltration (UF)
- Retention capacity:
- Viruses: > 99.99% - Log 4
- Bacteria: > 99.9999% (Log 6)
- Cysts: > 99.9% (Log 3)
- Activated carbon: filter removes chlorine, odour, taste
- Colour military green
- Dimensions: 36 × 18 × 51 cm
- Weight: 4.35 kg
Scope of delivery
- LifeSaver JerryCan 20'000UF Green
- 20'000UF cartridge (assembled)
- maintenance set (protective cap and replacement O-ring
- 1x user manual (English)
- 1x Quick Start Guide (English)