Lifesaver Cube - 5 litre canister with ultrafiltration system
The LifeSaver Cube filter system is the perfect camping accessory for the whole family and always ensures safe, sterile drinking water. The LifeSaver Cube is very easy to use, it requires no installation and no electricity.
The filter eliminates all bacteria, viruses, cysts, parasites, fungi, as well as all other microbiological pathogens, without the help of chemical additives such as iodine or chlorine. This ultramodern filter system works completely without electricity and always provides you with 5 litres of drinking water for eating, drinking, washing and cooking.
The replaceable LifeSaver replacement filter cartridge has a lifetime of 5000 litres of water, which is enough for a family of 4 in continuous use for approximately one year. Replacing the replacement filter is very easy and quick, giving you immediate access to safe, sterile water.
What is special about this water filter system is the size of the particles filtered out, the Lifesaver Cube filters particles with a size of 15 nanometres (0.015microns), with conventional filter systems this value is 200nm. The smallest known virus, polio, has a size of 25 nanometres.
All LifeSaver filter systems use safe technology. As the filter slowly approaches the end of its filtration capacity, a greater number of pump strokes will be necessary to reach the water flow. If water stops flowing despite pumping, the filter cartridge has run out and must be replaced.
LifeSaver meets all European, British and American drinking water regulations for microbiological reduction and has been tested and certified by the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
Features of the LifeSaver Cube water filter
- Produces 5,000 litres of pure drinking water
- highly efficient filter technology - filters all pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi etc.
- Canister volume 5 litres
- empty weight of the canister incl. filter insert: 1.2 kg
- Lifesaver EU conformity: European Drinking Water Directive Council Directive 98/83/EC
- Tested to NSF Protocol 231 standard by an independent laboratory
- filter cartridge life: 5'000 litres - the filter membrane closes at the end of its shelf life
- Rugged housing for use in the most demanding environments
- easy cleaning - no chemicals, boil or scrub
- material both BPA- and BPS-free
- simple and intuitive operation
- Worldwide warranty for 2 years
- Manufactured in Great Britain
Performance and specifications of the LifeSaver Cube Water Filter
- Capacity 5 litres
- Delivery rate: 1.25 litres/min. @ 0.85 bar (g)
- Filter capacity: 5000 litres
- Filtration process: Ultrafiltration (UF)
- Retention capacity:
- viruses: > 99.99% - Log 4
- bacteria: > 99.9999% (Log 6)
- Cysts: > 99.9% (Log 3)
- Activated carbon filter: removes chlorine, bad smell and taste
- Colour: white
- Dimensions: 20 × 20 × 20 cm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
Scope of delivery
- 1x LifeSaver Cube White
- 1x 5000UF cartridge (assembled)
- 1x user manual (English)
- 1x Quick Start Guide (English)