SwissPiranha RT120 peg 12cmThe lightweight tent peg with just 5.9 grams
The RT120 tent peg from SwissPiranha is made of a high-performance plastic specially developed in Switzerland and offers serious advantages over conventional pegs. The RT120 pegs from Swiss Piranha are unbreakable, very impact resistant, do not twist and are driven straight into the ground, using the foot, a hammer, an axe or stone. This does not create sharp brow or edges, which can damage the tent fabric or scratch equipment. When driving the SwissPiranha peg, the ground underneath is additionally compacted, which results in a higher pull-out force. In addition, the head of the SwissPiranha RT120 is flat on the ground, which massively reduces the risk of tripping or injury. Thanks to the slots in the head of the Swiss Piranha tent peg, the tent ropes can be fixed in the desired place.
The production and recycling of SwissPiranha tent pegs requires 13 times less energy compared to pegs made of aluminum. In addition, a bent SwissPiranha tent peg can be returned to its original shape without effort by placing it in the oven at 160°C for 5 minutes. The cleaning of the pegs is extremely simple, these can even be cleaned in the dishwasher.
The SwissPiranha RT120 is suitable for hard, as well as for soft grounds and holds small and medium-sized tents (1-3 people), tarps, picnic blankets, covers, etc. in place.
- Very good weight/performance ratio
- Special high performance plastic developed in Switzerland
- Unbreakable and very impact resistant
- No risk of tripping, as the peg is driven straight and completely into the ground
- No brow formation when hammering in, thus no risk of injury for man and material
- Ground is additionally compacted = higher pull-out force
- SwissPiranhas are suitable for soft and hard soils
- 13 times less energy required for production and recycling, compared to aluminum pegs
- Can be cleaned in the dishwasher
- Can be returned to its original shape in the oven at 160°C.
- Ultra light and ultra compact
- 100% Swiss quality (development and production)
|Diameter head||19 mm|
|Temperature range||-30° to +110° Celsius|
|Bottom||hard and soft|
|Application||1-3 person tents, tarps, picnic blankets, cover sheets, etc.|
|Material||Piranha NT (ABS)|
Scope of delivery:
- 1 piece SwissPiranha RT120 peg